In today’s episode, I’m sharing my tips for creating a proper workspace for adults and learning space for kids to thrive while sheltering in place.
- Have a dedicated space to work and learn in
- Have a proper desk to work on
- Have a comfortable chair to sit at
- Make sure to have proper lighting
- Make sure you have easy access to an electrical outlet
- Have your supplies on hand – from a printer to writing utensils, etc.
- Incorporate some good habits for a more successful day every day
Following these tips and following good habits will make sheltering in place a little easier for everyone. Sign up to receive your Desk Space Survival Kit.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW ON ITUNES
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Be sure to subscribe to my podcast on iTunes! I don’t want you to miss any new episodes, and if you’re not subscribed there’s a chance you’ll miss out on them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes
I’d also love to know what you thought of this episode. To share your thoughts, make sure to leave a review on iTunes, too. These reviews help other people find the podcast and help us be able to bring you new episodes each week! Just click here, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.
I’m raising my virtual glass to say Cheers to your soon-to-be new and improved home!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS